Women’s Lightweight Nomex FR Premium Coverall
This Premium Women’s Coverall has your back with Hazard Risk Category 1 protection but won’t weigh you down with lightweight fabric and innovative design features for optimal comfort and range of motion on the job.
Working in an industry where you are exposed to potential hazards on the daily is hard enough; finding protective garments that fit your body for the best and safest fit should be the least of your worries.
Luckily, our Premium Women’s Coverall was designed to ensure safe coverage for all hard workers because although hard work demands the right protection, it is not limited to any shape, size, or gender!
Feel confident and comfortable in this protective layer made of flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA, featuring deep pleats in the back and elastic waist inserts for a functional and attractive fit on anyone.
This lightweight and flame-resistant women’s coverall is available in the colour: Navy Blue
4.5oz lightweight, flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA fabric
93% Nomex® Aramid, 5% Kevlar® Aramid, 2% other fiber
- YKK® two-way, break-away, brass, concealed zipper
- Deep pleated action back and elastic waist inserts
- Ample and conveniently placed pockets for storage
- Side vent openings with snap closures
Nomex® two-way, breakaway, taped brass zipper
- designed with safety protection in mind, this protective garment features a breakaway zipper, a closure that will break apart when each side is pulled apart
- this provides a quick and easy removal in emergency situations when every second counts
Concealed snap at top of zipper at the neck
Concealed snap closures on the cuffs
- concealed snap closures provide secure closure and protection
Deep pleated action back
- deep pleats on the back of this Nomex coverall enhance mobility for natural and unrestricted movement on the job
Elastic waist inserts
- provides the garment with movement and flexibility for optimal functionality and comfort
Side vent openings with snap closures
- aids with temperature regulation and breathability with continuous ventilation when necessary and secure protection at all times
- provides the wearer with easy access to inner layers, preventing the need to shed the whole garment to access underneath
- concealed snap closures provide a secure closure and a sleek, seamless look
Two-way, stand-up, mandarin style safety collar
- designed for a clean, comfortable neckline, the collar of this FR coverall rises just a few centimetres above the neckline and stands up unfolded
These Premium FR Women’s Coveralls feature ample storage with 8 pockets in total to keep all your tools and personal effects within reach
- Two chest patch pockets
- includes concealed snap closure on flaps for secure storage
- Two front swing pockets
- Two patch pockets on the hips
- Pocket on the left sleeve
- contains a slim and secure rule pocket to carry light, thin tools (ex., ruler, pens, small flashlight)
Size and fit
Designed to be worn over clothing
Fits over work boots
Arc Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 1
These Women’s coveralls comply with the following safety standards and regulations:
- NFPA 2112: Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
Includes but is not limited to industries such as petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto-racing, volunteer and professional firefighters
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of you body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this Nomex Women’s Coverall, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
- Hold arms parallel to the floor
- Bend your arm slightly into the chest, towards the collarbone, to test range of motion
- Start the tape measure at the base of the neck, then measure across to the shoulder
- Continue the tape measure down to the elbow, then down to the wristbone
- Measurement should end where you want the garment to sit at the cuffs, ensure your arms will be fully covered and protected while endings before extra fabric becomes a nuisance or hazard
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.