Available in the colors royal blue
Nomex Coveralls are made of Flame resistant
Shell: 6 oz Water-repellant (93% Nomex® Aramid / 5% Kevlar® Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
Insulation Package: 14.2 oz
Lining: 100% meta-aramid
Insulation: 100% aramid
– Two-way, extra heavy-duty NOMEX® taped brass zipper, covered
– Elasticized shoulder straps w/non-conductive adjustable hardware
– Five large patch pockets, hip pocket w/closure
– Reinforced double knees
– Full NOMEX® taped brass ankle to hip brass zippers
– Elastic-waist inserts
– Inside zipper guards on all zippers
– 360 visibility with front and back 2 inch yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping – Industrial Launder friendly
Care: Home and Light soil wash
Protection: Arc Rating EBT 62 calories/cm2
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
* Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
* This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
There are no reviews yet.