Women’s High-Vis FR Fleece Zip Jacket
Working hard is not limited to men, so why does it seem like PPE is? Women in the industry have a lot of hurdles to cross, and comfortable and effective PPE should not be one of those.
IFR is trying to combat that with their line of PPE created with women’s bodies and proportions in mind. Compromise no longer, this high-vis FR fleece was designed for optimal comfort and function, so you can be properly protected, and not be uncomfortable doing so.
Furthermore, ill-fitting PPE can cause hazards, as baggy and loose garments can snag or catch fire, so not only is properly fitting a benefit to your daily life but can be life-saving in emergencies.
Equip yourself with IFR’s Segmented Striped Fleece with full zip, and feel comfortable and safe no matter your gender.
This high-vis FR fleece is available in the colour: Orange
- Featuring 2-inch 3M™ reflective heat transfer trim
- Designed with a woman’s body and proportion in mind
- Full zipper closure
- Knit storm cuff
- Compatible with hood attachments
14.0 oz flame-resistant and arc-rated fabric
55% modacrylic, 45% cotton
- fabric is inherently flame-resistant, guaranteed for the life of the garment
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
Knit storm cuffs
- Knit storm cuffs within hemmed sleeve ends provide a secure and adaptable closure from the extremities
2-inch 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Heat Transfer Material
- Flexible reflective trim is segmented and strategically placed around the arms, around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
Velcro for hood attachment
- hook-and-loop velcro is featured on the back and front of the collar, allowing hoods to be securely attached, and removed with ease
Designed to be worn alone or over other clothes
Designed with a woman’s body and proportion in mind, this fleece was created with optimal comfort and protection in mind
Arc Rating ATPV 23.0 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- NFPA 2112: Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
- NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- CSA Z462: Workplace Electrical Safety
Flame Resistant PPE:
Flame-resistant fabric protects workers in industries including but not limited to: petrochemicals, military applications, auto-racing, volunteer and professional firefighters and utilities. This may include electrical, chemical, oil, gas, and petrochemicals utilities, and those working with ferrous metals such as foundries, flame-cutting, and welding.
Arc-rated PPE was designed to provide workers with multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (excluding molten aluminum) and welding exposure
High Visibility PPE was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery. This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you may want to wear other garments under this FR hoodie, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
- Hold arms parallel to the floor
- Bend your arm slightly into the chest, towards the collarbone, to test the range of motion
- Start the tape measure at the base of the neck, then measure across to the shoulder
- Continue the tape measure down to the elbow, then down to the wristbone
- Measurement should end where you want the garment to sit at the cuffs, ensure your arms will be fully covered and protected while ending before extra fabric becomes a nuisance or hazard
- Remove any belts or any items from the waistband and pocket area
- Take measurements over the shirt (or any other garment) that will be worn under the garment you measure for
- Stand straight in a natural, relaxed position
- Ensure the individual isn’t holding in their stomach so the garment can be comfortable at all times
- Measure around the waist, just below the belly button
- Remember that uniform pants are usually worn higher than casual pants for enhanced mobility and flexibility on the job
- Hold the measuring tape snug to the individual’s waist, but not too tight
- Allow two fingers between the measuring tape and the waist for some give
- Keep in mind that everybody is unique
- Measure the fullest part around the abdomen to ensure the garment will fit the widest part of an individual’s body snugly and comfortably
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.