7 oz 88% Cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex
– Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
– Lowerd X striping on back to allow more room for company logo
– 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material
– 50% extended garment wear life over 100% FR cotton
– New soft feel or cotton comfort
– Multi purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (not molten aluminum) and also welding exposure
– Excellent value
– Front : Velcro closure on collar, snap closure, labels, YKK zipper, side entry pass-thru opening, flap over zipper closure, trim featuring 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material, adjustable velcro closure at leg hem, mic straps, gap for name tag or company crest, patch pockets with Velcro close flap, H2S monitor strap and elastic fastener, velcro closure at cuff, patch pockets
– Back : Striped to accommodate crests, action back, pen pocket, side elastic, tool pocket
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
This fabric meets the following standards:
NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, OSHA 1910.269, ASTM F1506, CSA Z462
Available in Red Deer Alberta and Kitmat B.C. Canada
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5’8″-5’11½” Regular||6’0″-6’3″ Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measurements with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Coverall Colours Shown Below