Segmented Striped FR Fleece Zip Front Jacket
Stay warm, comfortable, and safe no matter where you go throughout your day. This flame-resistant and arc-rated fleece was created to allow hard workers to transition to and from work seamlessly.
No longer must you compromise comfort or style for protection, or vice versa. IFR’s full-zipper fleece was designed for optimal movement and safety, creating a sleek and stylish jacket you can wear on and off the job.
Segmented heat-transfer reflective material is strategically placed around the waist and arms, vertically down the chest, and in an X on the back to provide maximum visibility. This ensures all parties on site are able to see each other, communicate, and interact safely.
This high-visibility fleece was designed to be compatible with UltraSoft® CAT3 Shell Jacket – USO413 to make a 3 in 1 parka (3 in 1 High-Vis FR Parka – USO513) for additional protection against worksite hazards or the extremities.
This high-visibility fleece is available in the colour: Orange
- Featuring 2-inch Segmented 3M™Reflective Trim
- Full zipper closure
- Hood attachment
- Designed to be compatible with USO413 to create a 3-in-1 jacket, adaptable for any environment or situation
14.0 oz flame-resistant fleece
55% modacrylic, 45% cotton
- inherently flame-resistant, guaranteed for the life of the garment
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
2-inch 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Heat Transfer Material
- Flexible reflective trim is segmented and strategically placed around the arms, around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
- soft fabric guard on the collar prevents rubbing or discomfort
- hook-and-loop velcro on the collar allows hoods to be attached
- pairs perfectly with Flame-Resistant CAT2 Fleece Hood – OP364
- two front side pockets
Size and Fit
Regular, relaxed fit
Designed to be worn alone or over other clothing
Designed to be compatible with UltraSoft® CAT3 Shell Jacket – USO413 to create a 3-in-1 jacket, adaptable for any environment or situation
Arc Rating ATPV 23.0 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- NFPA 2112: Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
- NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- CGSB 155.20: Workwear for Protection against hydrocarbon flash fire and optionally steam and hot fluids
- CSA Z462: Workplace Electrical Safety
- ASTM F1506-22: Standard Performance Specification for Flame Resistant and Electric Arc Rated Protective Clothing Worn by Workers Exposed to Flames and Electric Arcs
Flame Resistant PPE:
Flame-resistant fabric protects workers in industries including but not limited to: petrochemicals, military applications, auto-racing, volunteer and professional firefighters and utilities. This may include electrical, chemical, oil, gas, and petrochemicals utilities, and those working with ferrous metals such as foundries, flame-cutting, and welding.
Arc-rated PPE was designed to provide workers with multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (excluding molten aluminum) and welding exposure
High Visibility PPE was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery. This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|34 – 36
|38 – 40
|42 – 44
|46 – 48
|50 – 52
|54 – 56
|14.5 – 15
|15.5 – 16
|16.5 – 17
|17.5 – 18
|18.5 – 19
|19.5 – 20
|32.5 – 33
|33.5 – 34
|34.5 – 35
|35.5 – 36
|36.5 – 37
|37.5 – 38
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
* sleeve length is ½ – 1 inch longer on tall sizing compared to regular sizes
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this fleece so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
- Hold arms parallel to the floor
- Bend your arm slightly into the chest, towards the collarbone, to test the range of motion
- Start the tape measure at the base of the neck, then measure across to the shoulder
- Continue the tape measure down to the elbow, then down to the wrist bone
- Measurement should end where you want the garment to sit at the cuffs, ensure your arms will be fully covered and protected while endings before extra fabric becomes a nuisance or hazard
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.