Royal Blue Polyester Supervisor Vest with Optional Mesh Back – Big K
Ample storage and functionality are this vest’s main priorities. Featuring a total of 10 pockets, including a clear ID pocket, small tools and essentials can be kept right on one’s person.
Visibility is increased with strategically placed 4-inch 3M™ reflective trim, while comfort can be established with adjustable sides and two different back options for breathability.
This high-vis safety vest is available in the colour: Royal Blue
- Two-way zipper front closure
- Adjustable sides
- Roll down back option
- Five patch pockets
- Four inside pockets
- Clear pocket to display ID
- 4-inch 3M™ reflective trim
Zipper front closure
- A zipper down the front of this high-vis vest allows a secure and complete closure
4-inch 3M™ reflective trim
- Four-inch reflective trim is strategically placed around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
Breathable back option
- Roll-down back flap allows optional mesh back for increased cool air ventilation
- Velcro straps on the sides of this high-vis protective vest allow for a customizable fit
- Five patch pockets allow for the storage of tools and small essentials
- Four inside pockets for secure storage
Clear ID pocket
- Clear pocket allows easy storage of ID right on your person
Size and Fit
Regular fit with adjustable sides
Designed to be worn over other clothes
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- CSA Z96-22: Class 1 Level 2
This high-visibility vest was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery.
This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, surveying and supervising, transportation, roadside, traffic and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|42 – 44
|54 – 56
|58 – 60
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this protective vest, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.