Reversible Safety Vest in Orange – Big K
Why compromise comfort, style, or visibility when you can have it all? Unique to Big K, this versatile safety vest provides optimal visibility when worn normally and reverses into black when reversed.
Water and wind resistant, this PPE safety vest will keep you safe and dry all shift long.
4-inch reflective 3M™ trim is strategically placed vertically down the front, across the chest, and in an X on the back.
This high-vis, reversible vest is available in the colour: Orange
- Zipper front closure
- 4-inch reflective trim
- Two front pockets
- Embroidery zipper on the bottom
Water and wind resistant Polyester
Zipper front closure
- A zipper down the front of this high-vis vest allows a secure and complete closure
4-inch 3M™ reflective trim
- Four-inch reflective trim is strategically placed around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
- The zipper on the bottom of this vest allows for easy access for alterations or additions
- Two front pockets allow for the storage of tools and small essentials
Size and Fit
Designed to be worn over other clothes
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- CSA Z96-15: Class 2 Level 2
This high-visibility vest was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery.
This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, traffic and surveying, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|42 – 44
|54 – 56
|58 – 60
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this protective vest, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.