High Visibility Hoodie – Portwest
Visibility and comfort are this hoodie’s top priorities, so wearers can focus on the task at hand.
Featuring a zipper front closure for extra ease and versatility, this protective jacket can be worn comfortably on and off-site. Furthermore, the adjustable hood can be worn as desired for each weather condition or activity you come across during your shift.
This zip-front high-vis hoodie is available in the colours: Yellow and Orange
- 360-degree visibility
- Block out 98% of UV rays with 40+ UPF-rated fabric
- Zipper front
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Adjustable hood
- 9.0 oz 40+ UPF-rated fabric
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Designed for comfort and functionality
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
2-inch silver reflective trim
- Reflective solid silver trim is strategically placed on the cuffs, around the arms, around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
- Ribbed cuffs provide a secure fit for warmth and comfort
- Allows a secure and comfortable hit at the bottom of this protective hoodie
- The hood with drawstring is versatile for all weather conditions and activities
- Two large side pockets and one chest pocket allow for ample storage for small work essentials such as tools, pens, or keys
Size and Fit
Regular, comfortable fit
Can be worn over other clothes or alone
Designed with function and style in mind
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- CSA Z462: High-Visibility Safety Apparel
This high-visibility jacket was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery. This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* Take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this high-vis bomber jacket, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
If you require assistance, feel free to contact customer service at 1-888-440-4668