High Visibility Bomber Jacket – Portwest
Made to withstand any weather, this high-visibility jacket was designed to keep you warm and dry all shift long.
Fabric that inherently beads water away from its surface and sealed seams allows this protective bomber to remain extremely water resistant. Fully lined and padded, this PPE is ready to keep you warm in the coldest weather conditions.
This hight-vis PPE jacket is available in the colours: Yellow and Orange
- 360-degree visibility
- Waterproof fabric and sealed seams
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Fully lined and padded
- Pack away hood
- 5.5 oz water-resistant fabric
- 100% 300D Oxford Weave polyester
- Features a stain-resistant finish
- PU coated
- 2.0 oz 100% polyester
- 2.0 oz wadding waterproof fabric
- 100% polyester
- Sealed seams to prevent water penetration
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
2-inch silver reflective trim
- Reflective solid silver trim is strategically placed on the cuffs, around the arms, around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
Fully lined and padded
- This protective jacket is fully lined and padded to trap body heat and retain warmth in cold weather conditions
Pack away hood
- Versatile hood can be packed away or taken out when desired
- Allows ample storage for small work essentials such as tools, pens, or keys
Size and Fit
Regular, comfortable fit
Designed to be worn over other clothes, and with function and style in mind
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
CSA Z462: High-Visibility Safety Apparel
This protective bomber jacket was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery. This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this high-vis bomber jacket, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
If you require assistance, feel free to contact customer service at 1-888-440-4668