Nomex® Flame-Resistant CAT 4 Insulated Bib Pants
Stay warm, dry, and protected this winter season. Whether your concern is cold weather conditions or providing protection from workplace hazards, these PPE bottoms have you covered.
IFR’s insulated bib pants are flame-resistant and anti-static, designed to protect workers from the hazards of the workplace and weather conditions at the same time.
These CAT 4 protective bottoms feature fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, flame-resistant insulation, and an interior wind and vapour to ensure stay warm and dry all shift long. Adjustable straps and side elastic allow for a snug fit without restriction movement or creating discomfort.
These FR protective bottoms are available in the colour: Royal Blue
- Featuring 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim
- Flame-resistant fleece-lined hand pockets
- Seven pockets to store tools and small essentials
- Fabric is inherently flame-resistant
- Interior wind and vapour barrier
6.0 oz inherently flame-resistant fabric
93% Nomex® Essential, 5% Kevlar, and 2% carbon added for anti-static performance
12.0 oz quilter wind and vapour barrier
Insulated with flame-resistant modacrylic insulation
88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon lining
Front zipper closure
- Concealed and secure zipper with flap over closure
Leg zippers with flaps
- Zippers along the leg up to the pockets allow access underneath these protective Bib Pants without removing the entire garment
- Snap closures along the zipper provide a secure and seamless closure
3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim
- High-visibility yellow/green and silver trim is strategically placed around the legs for increased visibility
Adjustable elastic straps
- Feature nylon tri-glide buckles for safe, non-conducive connections
- Customize your straps for a perfect fit for natural, unrestricted movement on the job
- The waist features elastic for a snug and secure fit without compromising natural, and unrestricted movement
Four patch pockets for ample storage
- Two front patch pockets
- Two back patch pockets
Two slash pockets
- hand warmer pockets are lined with flame-resistant fleece to keep your hands warm in cold weather conditions
Tool pocket on the right leg
Size and Fit
Arc Rating ATPV 40.6 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 4
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- NFPA 2112: Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
- NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- CGSB 155.20: Workwear for Protection against hydrocarbon flash fire and optionally steam and hot fluids
- CSA Z462: Workplace Electrical Safety
- ASTM F1506-22: Standard Performance Specification for Flame Resistant and Electric Arc-Rated Protective Clothing Worn by Workers Exposed to Flames and Elec
These Insulated Bib Pants were designed to provide workers with multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (excluding molten aluminum) and welding exposure.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Regular Size||5’7″ – 5’11”|
|Tall Size||6′ – 6’3″|
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. If you intend to wear garments under these Insulated Bib Pants, take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Remove any belts or any items from the waistband and pocket area
- Take measurements over the shirt (or any other garment) that will be worn under the garment you measure for
- Stand straight in a natural, relaxed position
- Ensure the individual isn’t holding in their stomach so the garment can be comfortable at all times
- Measure around the waist, just below the belly button
- Remember that uniform pants are usually worn higher than casual pants for enhanced mobility and flexibility on the job
- Hold the measuring tape snug to the individual’s waist, but not too tight
- Allow two fingers between the measuring tape and the waist for some give
- Keep in mind that everybody is unique
- Measure the fullest part around the abdomen to ensure the garment will fit the widest part of an individual’s body snug and comfortably
- Stand straight up with heels placed together
- Measure around the fullest part of the hips
- Make sure the tape measure is straight and level all the way around for the most accurate measurement
- The inseam measurement gives insight into the required length of an individual’s work pants or the leg of coveralls.
- Take inseam measurements wearing the work shoes that will be worn on the job
- Stand with feet hip-width apart in a natural standing position
- Place a straight object (a hardcover book or any firm straight object works well) parallel to the wall and between the legs
- Place this at the crotch, making sure to make contact with the highest point of the leg
- Measure the distance of the straight object to the top of the sole of the shoe
- If the worker is wearing high heels, measure to the mid heel
- Ensure that the measuring tape is pulled taut during the measurements for the most accurate measurements
- Remember that personal preference should be considered, as the individuals actually wearing the garment on a daily basis should be satisfied with its comfort and safety features
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
There are no reviews yet.