Modacrylic Fleece Zip-Front FR Hoodie
Durable, comfortable, protective, and stylish; Can all these adjectives possibly describe PPE? Well, our Fleece Zip-Front Hoodie from Bulwark is just that!
Durability and protection:
Made with flame-resistant, arc-rated, and water-repellent fabric, this hoodie was designed to protect you from workplace hazards and keep you warm and dry no matter the weather. iQ endurance patches are strategically placed on high abrasion areas for a prolonged service life.
Comfort and versatility:
Soft, double-sided brush fleece and a rolled forward shoulder provide optimal comfort, while a casual look allows you to easily transition on and off-site. Adjustable features such as the cuffs and hood, and a full zip-front allow you to customize your wear and fit according to the task at hand.
This protective fleece hoodie is available in the colour: Black
- Full Zip Front
- iQ endurance patches for increased durability
- Three-piece hood
- Adjustable cuffs
10.0 oz double-sided brush fleece with a durable water-repellent finish
44% modacrylic, 40% wool, 11% aramid, 5% lyocell
iQ endurance pieces
- Ripstop twill reinforcement patches are strategically placed in high abrasion areas to enhance durability
Full zip front
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
- hook-and-loop suppression tabs at the ends of the sleeves of this garment provide a customizable fit
- The hood with a drawstring can be adjusted to lay flat for increased comfort and warmth
- For optimal movement and comfort
- provides increased coverage
Two side pockets
- hand warmer pockets on each side
- vertical, zip-close pocket on the chest provides secure storage for small essentials
- small pocket on the left sleeve for pens and pencils
Size and Fit
Regular, relaxed fit
Designed to be worn alone or over other clothes
Arc Rating ATPV 20.0 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- NFPA 2112: Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
Flame Resistant PPE:
Flame-resistant fabric protects workers in industries including but not limited to petrochemicals, military applications, auto-racing, volunteer and professional firefighters and utilities. This may include electrical, chemical, oil, gas, and petrochemicals utilities, and those working with ferrous metals such as foundries, flame-cutting, and welding.
Arc-rated PPE was designed to provide workers with multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (excluding molten aluminum) and welding exposure
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Regular: Up to 5’11”
Long: Recommended for those over 5’11”
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you may want to wear other garments under this FR hoodie, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
- Hold arms parallel to the floor
- Bend your arm slightly into the chest, towards the collarbone, to test the range of motion
- Start the tape measure at the base of the neck, then measure across to the shoulder
- Continue the tape measure down to the elbow, then down to the wristbone
- Measurement should end where you want the garment to sit at the cuffs, ensure your arms will be fully covered and protected while ending before extra fabric becomes a nuisance or hazard
- Remove any belts or any items from the waistband and pocket area
- Take measurements over the shirt (or any other garment) that will be worn under the garment you measure for
- Stand straight in a natural, relaxed position
- Ensure the individual isn’t holding in their stomach so the garment can be comfortable at all times
- Measure around the waist, just below the belly button
- Remember that uniform pants are usually worn higher than casual pants for enhanced mobility and flexibility on the job
- Hold the measuring tape snug to the individual’s waist, but not too tight
- Allow two fingers between the measuring tape and the waist for some give
- Keep in mind that everybody is unique
- Measure the fullest part around the abdomen to ensure the garment will fit the widest part of an individual’s body snugly and comfortably
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.