Insulated FR Jacket Journeyman 300D Trilobal Rip-Stop – 3907FRWJ
Available in the colour black
These garments are not intended as protection from Hydrocarbon Flash Fires, Electric Arc Hazards or welding sparks as they are only sufficient for entry level flame resistant protection.
This clothing should only be used for rain wear or to protect the more expensive FR garments underneath from substances like paint, cement and oil and grease just to name a few examples.
Also a person still has to wear flame resistant clothing under as a base layer that has an arc rating for the exposure and hazard risk.
Located in Kitimat B.C.
- Insulated Stormblaster® hood reduces wind and rain exposure up the back of the jacket, while orienting the front close to the chin and cheek area. It has a safety tear away design, making it easy to remove and attach.
- Heavy-duty zipper with storm flap for weather protection
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Double stitched tape and background for superior durability
- 14″ embroidery zipper included
- Front and back vents for extra breathability
- 2 Large zippered pockets on the outside, and 1 inner chest pocket
- Adjustable wrist with hook-and-loop fastener to seal out rain and wind
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
If unsure of the size you require it is suggested to go up one size as these garments tend to fit small
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Jacket Colours Shown Below