Insulated Bib Overalls Thermal Protection Style VC50 -30°C
Available in the colours Orange and Navy Blue
Bib Overall Description
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-09 ANSI/ISEA107-2010 Class 1, Level 2
- 2″ Vi-brance® reflective material in 4″ contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- 280 gsm ThermoMAXX® insulation provides warmth up to -50°C/-60°F
- Durable 270 gsm (8 oz/yd²) 65/35 Poly/Cotton fabric (provides superior abrasion and tear resistance)
- Extra strong front YKK® #8 zipper
- Anti-Puncture Pocket (APP) technology with reinforced stitching to prevent sharp objects from puncturing through
- Fully hemstitched seams eliminates unravelling
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and maximum comfort
- 2 Front upper pockets, 2 lower front pockets, and 2 large back pockets with reinforced bartacked corners
- Tool pocket on right leg with hammer loop
- Silver reflective suspender with quick release buckle
- Heavy duty 18″ YKK #8 boot zipper for venting, and easy access, with 7″ internal kick panel
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+ Rating (UPF)
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Bib Overall Colours Shown Below
There are no reviews yet.