Impact Pro Cut Resistant Premium Leather Glove
Safety gloves are a crucial part of PPE for workers in construction, manufacturing, and oil and gas industries. Working in tough and demanding work environments means exposure to potential hazards at any time, and proper hand protection is vital.
The Portwest Impact Pro Cut Resistant Gloves – A745 were specifically designed to offer top-notch protection and long-lasting durability in the harshest working environments. These gloves come equipped with various features such as anti-impact technology, heat protection, and cut resistance, making them indispensable for anyone working in hazardous conditions.
- Premium leather with a reinforced palm for ultimate durability
- Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology
- Provides over 480°F contact heat protection
- Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit
- ANSI cut level 6 protection
- Level F cut resistance
- Aramid thread for increased durability
- Highly protective cut-resistant liner for added security against cut hazards
- Highly durable and impact-resistant
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
The A745 gloves are equipped with TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) exoskeletons, providing excellent impact protection to the back of the hand. This feature ensures that even in the event of an impact or collision, the hands remain well-protected.
The Impact Pro Cut Glove – A745 offers a high level of cut resistance, making it ideal for tasks that involve handling sharp objects or materials. The highly protective cut-resistant liner provides added security against cut hazards, minimizing the risk of injuries.
These gloves are designed to withstand high temperatures, with a contact heat protection rating of over 480°F. This is crucial for those working in industries with heat exposure concerns.
Made with reinforced palms and premium leather, these gloves are durable and long-lasting. Aramid thread enhances their strength and endurance, making them perfect for challenging work environments.
PVC, Cow Grain Leather, HPPE
These premium leather gloves are constructed using a combination of high-quality materials to ensure optimal performance and protection. The following materials are used in the manufacturing of these gloves:
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) is used in the construction of the gloves to provide flexibility and resistance to chemicals. This material enhances the gloves’ overall durability and usability.
Cow Grain Leather:
The premium leather used in the gloves offers superior strength and durability. It provides excellent protection against abrasions and is resistant to wear and tear, extending the lifespan of the gloves.
HPPE (High-Performance Polyethylene):
HPPE is a synthetic fibre known for its exceptional cut resistance. This material is used in the highly protective cut-resistant liner of the gloves, offering an additional layer of security against cut hazards.
The Impact Pro Cut Glove – A745 meets several industry standards, ensuring its reliability and performance. These standards include:
- ANSI/ISEA 138-2019 Level 2: This standard specifies the requirements for the performance and testing of gloves for impact protection.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2016 CUT Level A6: The gloves meet the requirements for cut resistance level A6, providing a high level of protection against cuts and lacerations.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2016 ABRASION Level 4: The gloves also meet the abrasion resistance requirements of level 4, indicating their ability to withstand abrasive materials and surfaces.
- EN 388:2016 +A1:2018 3X42FP: This European standard assesses the gloves’ resistance to mechanical risks, including abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
- EN 407:2020 X2XXXX: The gloves are tested and certified for their resistance to heat and flames, ensuring the wearer’s safety in high-temperature environments.
- EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 2: This standard evaluates the gloves’ dexterity, ensuring that they allow for precise hand movements and flexibility without compromising safety.
How to Choose Your Cut Resistant Glove Size
Choosing the correct glove size is crucial for optimal performance and protection. To determine the right size for you, measure the circumference of your hand at its widest point, usually around the knuckles.
Use the table below as a guide to select the appropriate size:
Hand Circumference (inches)
|7 – 8
|8 – 9
|9 – 10
|10 – 11
|11 – 12
|12 – 13
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
If you’re looking for more grip and less cost, check out the A722 Glove!