High-Vis X-Back Contrast Tape Vest
Made of lightweight, cooling mesh fabric, this protective vest was designed for optimal airflow, to keep you cool no matter how hard you work. Aerated mesh fabric provides optimal airflow while resisting the accumulation of body heat.
A zipper closure provides a clean, and secure front, ensuring that any debris or hazardous material stays on the outside of your PPE.
Contrast yellow/silver/yellow reflective tape provides 360-degree visibility so all parties can communicate safety on the job.
This zipper-front high-vis vest is available in the colours: Yellow and Orange
- Made of lightweight and cooling aerated mesh
- Three pockets for ample storage
- Mic tab on the left shoulder
- Zipper front for a secure, complete closure
- 360-degree visibility with contrast reflective tape
4.5 oz lightweight and cooling MeshAir
100% Polyester Mesh
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
Chest patch pocket
- One external patch pocket on the chest for small essentials
Internal lower pockets
- Two patch pockets on the inside of this high-vis vest to store small essentials such as keys, pens, and small tools
- Strap on the right shoulder to easily clip on attachments such as radios or monitors
Size and Fit
Regular, relaxed fit
Designed to be worn over other clothes
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
CSA Z462: High-Visibility Safety Apparel
High Visibility PPE was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery. This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, if you intend to wear garments under this protective vest (which you should!), take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
If you require assistance, feel free to contact customer service at 1-888-440-4668