Hi-Visibility Flame Resistant Rain Jacket – Bulwark
Working in cold and/or wet conditions is no joke, but luckily this high-vis rain jacket is serious about comfort and protection. Equipt with 1.5-inch reflective tape, light will reflect off this PPE jacket and alert other workers and oncoming traffic of your presence.
Flame and water-resistant, this jacket has got your back when it comes to potential hazards and the unpredictability of working outside.
This flame-resistant rain jacket is available in the colour: Yellow / Green
- 1.5-inch reflective tape provides 360 degrees of visibility
- Durable, non-conductive hardware
- Vent back with D-ring access
- Flame-resistant and water
13.0 oz flame-resistant
- A zipper down the front allows for a secure and complete closure, ensuring debris or hazards remain outside of your garment
- Snaps down the front are concealed with a protective flap, for a clean and seamless closure
1.5-inch silver reflective trim
- Reflective solid silver trim is strategically placed around the arms, around the waist, vertically down the chest and horizontally across the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
- Buttons and snaps are made from non-conductive and durable material, to help this PPE garment protect you and avoid exacerbating dangerous situations
- The back is vented for optimal breathability
- Access through the back allows for attachments
Two patch pockets
- Allows ample storage for small work essentials such as tools, pens, or keys
- Flaps over the opening of these pockets provide secure storage
Size and Fit
Designed to be worn over other clothes
Arc Rating ATPV 8.5 calories/cm2
Arc Rating EBT 36.0 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- ASTM F2733 – Standard Specification for Flame-Resistant Rainwear for Protection Against Flame Hazards
- Hi-Visibility Type R Class 2 – Roadway
This flame-resistant rain jacket was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery. This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
Flame-resistant fabric protects workers in industries including but not limited to: petrochemicals, military applications, auto-racing, volunteer and professional firefighters and utilities. This may include electrical, chemical, oil, gas, and petrochemicals utilities, and those working with ferrous metals such as foundries, flame-cutting, and welding.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this rain jacket, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
If you require assistance, feel free to contact customer service at 1-888-440-4668