Fall Arrest Harness Class-A
Norguard’s Universal Class-A Fall Arrest Harness utilizes a 1 3/4” polyester webbing that is supremely strong and durable with a 6000 lb breaking strength. This harness incorporates a dorsal D-ring certified for fall arrest, 5 independent points of adjustment, and is compliant with all CSA Class A, OSHA, and ANSI regulations.
The features of pass through buckle leg straps and colour coded straps really help with getting the unit on and off
• 1¾” Polyester webbing, 6000lbs minimum breaking strength
• Pass-thru buckle leg straps
• Color coded straps for easy donning
• Back D-ring for Fall Arrest (CSA Class A)
• CSA Z259.10-06 Certified
• Meets OSHA & ANSI Requirements
• Universal sizing with 5 points of adjustment
• Fall Arrest Indicator
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Fall Arrest Images Shown Below
There are no reviews yet.