Emergency Bucket Toilet Kit
Available in the colour black.
Since disease and illness spread quickly, managing and disposing of waste properly throughout an emergency situation is also an important health issue. Taking care of your waste will help minimize the spread of germs. Sanitation needs are often overlooked when it comes to emergency preparedness. Toilets may be inaccessible or non functional. You will need a place to go when the need arises.
The Complete Toilet Set comes with all the necessary components to properly dispose of your waste. Whether you are putting together kits for your home, school, or workplace, all emergency kits should have a Complete Toilet Set.
- 1 x 5 Gallon Bucket (available only in the colour black)
- 1 x Toilet Seat/Cover
- 1 x Blue Gel 12 oz, reusable scoop included. 1 oz per use, so 12 uses per bag (ingredients listed below)
- 1 x Biodegradable Liners (10 pack)
- 1 x Biohazard Bag
- 1 x Nitrile Gloves (pair)
- 1 x Hand Sanitizer (2 oz)
- 1 x Toilet Paper Roll
- Place biodegradable liner inside the 5 gallon bucket
- Place toilet seat on the bucket
- Add 1 scoop of Blue Gel inside the liner before use (a scoop of Blue Gel will gel about 1 gallon of liquid waste)
- After use, gently agitate the bucket to mix Blue Gel with liquid waste
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for liquid waste to gel
- Remove toilet seat
- Remove biodegradable liner
- Dispose of liner and its contents in the Biohazard Bag for safe disposal at at later time
Ingredients in Blue Gel
- Sodium Polyacrylate