CSA Coveralls Reflective Trim With Waist Striping IFR Avenger – AS3108
Available in the colour royal blue
• 7 oz. – 88% Cotton, 12% nylon
twill weave, preshrunk FR fabric
• Flame resistant and guaranteed
for the life of the garment
• Multi-purpose protection from
electric arc and flash fire
• NAFTA – made with North American
fabric and components
• CSA Z96-15 compliant
• Price competitve
– Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
– Front : New shoulder design no seams on top, velcro closure on collar, velcro closure, labels, YKK zipper, mic straps, pen pocket, patch pockets with velcro closure flap, velcro closure at cuff, horizonatl waist striping, patch pockets, side entry pass-thru
opening, flap over zipper closure, Trim featuring 3M ScotchliteTM Reflective Material, right leg vertical tool pocket, adjustable velcro closure at leg hem
– Back : Large X sfaety striping, action back
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.9 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 2
This fabric meets the following standards:
NFPA 70E, CGSB 155.20, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506-02, CSA Z96, CSA Z462
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5’8″-5’11½” Regular||6’0″-6’3″ Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Coverall Colours Shown Below