Cotton Duck Surveyor Safety Vest with Full Mesh Back
Stay visible on the job with Big K’s Cotton Duck Surveyor Vest. Whether you work alongside traffic, amongst machinery, or just in low-light conditions, all parties must communicate to keep everyone safe.
This high-vis safety vest features strategically placed 4-inch 3M™ trim, designed to reflect light and provide workers and potential hazards crucial time to react appropriately.
A full mesh back allows for breathable and comfortable wear all shift long, while a total of 13 pockets allows for easy storage of all your essentials.
This Cotton Duck vest is available in the colours: Lime Green, Orange, Red, Black, and Navy Blue
- Eight front patch pockets
- Four inside storage pockets
- Radio pocket on left side
- Microphone clip on the upper left shoulder
- 4-inch 3M™ reflective trim
Cotton Duck with a Polyester Full Mesh Back
Snap front closure
- Snaps down the front of this high-vis vest allow for quick and easy removal in emergency situations
4-inch 3M™ reflective trim
- Four-inch reflective trim is strategically placed around the waist, vertically down the chest and in an X on the back for increased visibility and safety on the job
Full Mesh Back
- The back of this protective garment provides is made of a breathable fabric to keep workers cool and dry
- Eight front patch pockets allow for ample storage of tools and small essentials
- A pocket on the left side of this protective garment to store or clip on a radio or small devices
- Microphone clip on the upper left chest for attaching microphones or other small devices
Size and Fit
Designed to be worn over other clothes
Complies with the following safety standards and regulations:
- Meets WCB (Workers’ Compensation Board) Standards
- CSA Z96-15: Class 1 Level 2
- Lime Green
- CSA Z96-15: Class 2 Level 2
- Navy Blue
This high-visibility vest was designed to provide increased visibility for individuals working in low-light conditions, amongst traffic, or alongside moving machinery.
This includes but is not limited to industries such as gas and electric utility, traffic and surveying, transportation, roadside and construction workers, airport workers, and emergency services.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|42 – 44
|54 – 56
|58 – 60
* take measurements wearing the same undergarments you intend to wear with this garment, and take the fullest part of your body (be it the chest, stomach, or hips) into account for the most accurate measurement
How to Take Measurements for a Perfect Fit
For most of these measurements, you will require someone to help measure and read the measurements. Remember, you will be (or should be!) wearing other garments under this protective vest, so take this into account when measuring for the best fit.
Remember to ask someone you are comfortable with and to respect everyone’s comfort levels. It is beneficial to discuss the measurement process briefly beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable and you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- Stand in a straight, natural position
- Lift your arms up, parallel to the ground
- Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the fullest part of the chest
- Then, drop your arm down naturally to your waist and take the measurement from the side
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.