Available in the colour navy blue
Nomex Coveralls are made of Flame resistant, 4.5 oz NOMEX® IIIA (93% Nomex®Aramid / 5% Kevlar® Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
– Two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
– Mandarin-style, stand-up, two-way safety collar
– Concealed snap closure on cuff
– Elastic waist inserts
– Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, rule pocket
– Deep-pleated action back
– Side vent openings with snap closure
– This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing – General requirements; IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working – Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc; and EN 1149-5:2008, Protective clothing – Electrostatic properties, part 5: performance requirements
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 1
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||4’11”-5’3″ Short||5’3½“-5’7” Regular||5’7½“-5’11” Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note the weight row is provided as a best guess option and should only be used when this is the only measurement provided.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Coverall Colors Shown Below