Available in the colours navy blue
Shell: Flame-resistant, 6 oz Water Repellant NOMEX® IIIA (93% Nomex® Aramid / 5% Kevlar® Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
Lining: 100% Meta-Aramid
Insulation Package: 14.2 oz 100% Aramid
– Two-way, separating, extra heavy-duty Nomex® taped brass zipper, fully covered with insulated storm flap, hook-and-loop secured
– Fully insulated stand-up collar
– Knit Nomex storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end with hook-and-loop suppression tabs
– Three large external patch pockets with hook-and-loop secured flaps (lower pockets with hand warmers) one inside chest pocket, sleeve pocket
– Deep-pleated action back
– Elastic inserts at waist across back
– Inside zipper guards on all zippers
– Accommodates snap-on hood HNH2NV and HNH2RB (sold separately)
Protection: Arc Rating EBT 62.0 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 4
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements plus any clothes you may where under the garment.
* Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
* This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
There are no reviews yet.