Available in the colours royal blue, navy blue and red
Nomex Coveralls with reflective trim are made of Flame resistant, 6 oz NOMEX® IIIA (93% Nomex®Aramid / 5% Kevlar® Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
– Two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
– Mandarin-style, stand-up, two-way safety collar
– Concealed snap closure on cuff
– Elastic waist inserts
– Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, rule pocket
– Deep-pleated action back
– Side vent openings with snap closure
– 360° Visibility with front and back 2″ yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping and horizontal waist safety stripingon all the way around the frontandnback
– This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 1
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
|Height||5’8″-5’11½” Regular||6’0″-6’3″ Tall|
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades. This measurement should be taken as actual body measuremnets with a light shirt on as this style of garment is designed to be worn over clothes
* Please note that you must take the largest circumference measurement be it the chest, stomach or hips.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Coverall Colors Shown Below