– Flame resistant, 9 oz twill EXCEL® 100% Cotton
– Separating, heavy duty Nomex® taped brass zipper
– Two-piece, lined collar with center stays
– Two large inset, welted slash pockets, left sleeve pocket
– Sewn with NOMEX® thread
– Accommodates LML2 zip-in sleeved liner
Arc Rating 11.2 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 2
When the Zip-In Zip-Out Jacket is worn with the LML2GY Liner
Arc Rating 61.3 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 4
Nearly all areas of involving ferrous metals such asfoundries, flame cutting, welding etc. petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
EXCEL is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.