– Outer shell – Flame resistant, 7 oz twill EXCEL® Comfortouch® 88% cotton/12% nylon, water repellant
– Insulation – Flame resistant 12 oz two-layer quilted Modacrylic®
– Two-way Separating extra heavy duty Nomex® taped brass zipper, fully covered with insulated storm flap, concealed snap closure
– Fully insulated stand-up collar
– Knit Nomex® storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end with hook and loop suppression tabs
– Three large external patch pockets, with concealed snap (lower pocket with hand warmers), sleeve pocket, one inside chest pocket
– Sewn with NOMEX® thread
– Roomy comfortable fit
– Two-needle construction and styling
– Deep pleated Action Back
– Elastic inserts at waist across back
-Inside zipper guards on all zippers
– Accommodates snap on hood HTH2NV and HTH2RB sold separately
– Internal snow belt
Arc Rating 43.3 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 4
Nearly all areas of involving ferrous metals such as foundries, flame cutting, welding etc. petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Excel® Comfortouch® is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
There are no reviews yet.