– Outer shell – Flame resistant, 7.0 oz twill EXCEL® Comfortouch® 88% cotton/12% nylon, water repellant
– Insulation – Flame resistant 12 oz two layer quilted Modacrylic®
– Separating heavy duty Nomex® taped brass zipper, fully covered with two layer storm flap, concealed snap closure
– Fully insulated stand up collar
– Knit NOMEX® storm cuff within hemmed sleeve end
– Two large external patch pockets with concealed snap secured flaps, with hand warmer, one inside chest pocket
– Sewn with NOMEX® thread
– Roomy comfortable fit
– Two-needle construction and styling
– Deep pleated Action Back
– Full tunneled elasticized waistband
– Inside zipper guards on all zippers
– Accommodates snap on hood HTH2NV & HTH2RB sold separately
Arc Rating 43.3 ATPV
Hazard Risk Category 4
Nearly all areas of involving ferrous metals such as foundries, flame cutting, welding etc. petrochemicals, utilities, military applications, auto racing, volunteer and professional fire fighters.
Excel® Comfortouch® is inherently flame resistant and this property can not be degraded by laundering.
SIZING CONVERSION CHART
* These refer to actual body measurements.
Chest size is taken at the fullest point of the chest, keeping tape under arms and around shoulder blades.
This measurement should be taken with the person wearing the actual garments that will be used used under the jacket such as a coverall for example.
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.