Baffin Icebear Boots Light Weight All Season (-50ºC/-58ºF)
Stocked in Kitimat B.C
- Temperature Rating: All Season (-50ºC/-58ºF)
- Specifically designed for the North American climate
- Light weight abrasion resistant Polyurethane (PU) moulded boot
- Wide fit through the calf and foot
- Thermal PU compound is cold crack resistant to -50ºC/-58ºF
- GelFlex PU midsole provides comfort and reduces fatigue
- Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction at extreme cold temperatures
- Lug outsole design provides added traction on packed snow and icy conditions
- Metal free safety toe and plate
- Comfort crafted insole
- CSA/ASTM/CE approved
- ESR/EH rated
The Baffin Icebear boots are indeal for all seasoin wear and especially in the winter your feet will be kept wrm uo to (-50ºC/-58ºF) temperatures.
The light weight of the polyurethane boots along with the GelFlex PU midsole provides comfort and less worker fatigue on the job as you are going about your daily work procedures. Being abrasion resistant these boots will last a long time as long as they are taken care of properly.
We are proud to be able to provide these Baffin boots locally in Kitimat for your convenience.
Baffin Icebears are very comfortable considering that the boots are made of Polyurethane (PU)
These boots are safety boots and as such have a safety toe and plate protection. The best part of all is that it is composite which means they are very light and cause less worker fatigue. As these boots are made to do what they do and are bulky it is not advised to drive a vehicle with them on.
The extra room in the boots provides space for an extra pair of thick socks when you need it the most. You are also able to tuck your pant legs which helps to keep them clean and dry when you are sludging through mud or snow along with adding to keeping the cold air out.
The soles have a good deal of deep tread on them, which generally tends to keep your foot exactly where you put it.
Why should you buy these boots?
Because it is quite comfortable to wear for a work boot, will keep your feet warm and dry in cold and wet conditions and you will definitely get your money’s worth. Bottom line eh?