Anti-Impact Thermal A4 Cut Resistant Glove
In high-risk industries such as construction, manufacturing, and oil and gas, protecting workers’ hands is of paramount importance. Many of the complex tasks these industries demand require high-dexterity to work with small or intricate pieces, all the while exposing workers’ hands to cold or wet conditions. Therefore, functional yet protective gloves are a must.
One essential piece of protective gear that has gained significant attention is the Anti-Impact Thermal Cut Resistant Glove from Portwest, supplied through IFR. This innovative glove combines maximum impact protection with supreme cut resistance, making it an indispensable tool for those working in hazardous environments.
- Highly durable and impact-resistant
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- ANSI cut level A4
- Level C cut resistance
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- Retail tag which aids presentation for retail sales
Maximum Impact Protection and Cut Resistance
The A729 glove utilizes TPR (thermoplastic rubber) pod technology to deliver unparalleled impact resistance, safeguarding the wearer’s hands from potential injuries. An ergonomic design ensures optimal comfort, reducing hand fatigue during extended periods of use.
With an ANSI cut level A4 rating, you are guaranteed exceptional cut resistance, minimizing the risk of lacerations and abrasions.
Exceptional Grip in All Conditions
The nitrile foam coating on the glove ensures excellent grip, even in wet and dry conditions, providing enhanced control and dexterity.
Cold Weather Adaptability
Specially designed for use in cold conditions, the Anti-Impact Therm Glove keeps hands warm and protected while maintaining flexibility.
Liquid and Contamination Protection
The low-linting construction of the glove minimizes contamination, making it suitable for environments where cleanliness is crucial. The nitrile micro-foam palm provides superior grip and protection against liquids, preventing water penetration and keeping hands dry.
The Anti-Impact Therm A4 Cut Resistant Glove is crafted from a combination of high-performance materials that contribute to its exceptional protective properties.
HPPE (High-Performance Polyethylene):
Known for its exceptional strength and cut resistance, HPPE forms the backbone of the glove, providing a reliable barrier against sharp objects.
The inclusion of glass fibre further enhances the glove’s cut resistance, reinforcing its protective capabilities.
TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber):
TPR is used in the glove’s pod technology, providing maximum impact protection and shock absorption.
Elastic materials ensure a snug and comfortable fit, allowing for ease of movement without compromising on safety.
The nitrile foam coating on the glove’s palm enhances grip and offers resistance to oils, chemicals, and other substances.
The nitrile microfoam palm provides additional protection against liquids and water penetration, ensuring a secure grip even in challenging conditions.
The Anti-Impact Therm A4 Cut Resistant Glove meets several industry standards, guaranteeing its quality and performance. Some of the standards it adheres to include:
- ANSI/ISEA 138-2019 Level 2: This standard evaluates the performance of impact-resistant gloves, ensuring they provide adequate protection against various impact hazards.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2016 CUT Level A4: This standard assesses the cut resistance of gloves, with A4 being the highest level of cut protection.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 – 2016 ABRASION Level 6: This standard measures the glove’s resistance to abrasion, with level 6 denoting the highest level of abrasion resistance.
- EN 388:2016 +A1:2018 4X42CP: This European standard evaluates the glove’s resistance to mechanical hazards, such as abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture.
- EN 511 X2X: This standard assesses the glove’s resistance to cold, evaluating its ability to provide insulation and protect against convective and contact cold.
- EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 3: This standard measures the glove’s dexterity, ensuring it allows for fine motor movements without compromising on protection.
The versatility and protective properties of these Cut Resistant Gloves make them suitable for various applications and industries. Some of the common sectors that benefit from this glove include:
- Construction: Provides essential protection for workers handling tools and equipment, guarding against impacts and cuts.
- Manufacturing: In manufacturing environments, where sharp objects and machinery are prevalent, this glove ensures the safety of workers’ hands.
- Oil and Gas: The glove’s resistance to impact and cut hazards makes it an ideal choice for workers in the oil and gas industry, where hand injuries are common.
- Automotive: Automotive technicians and mechanics can rely on these anti-impact gloves to protect their hands during repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Warehousing and Logistics: Workers involved in material handling and logistics operations can benefit from the glove’s impact resistance and grip, ensuring safe and efficient operations.
- Mining: The rugged nature of mining work demands robust hand protection, and the Anti-Impact Cut Resistant Glove delivers on this requirement.
- Utilities: Whether working with power tools or performing maintenance tasks, utility workers can trust this glove to provide the necessary hand protection.
How to Choose Your Cut Resistant Glove Size
Choosing the correct glove size is crucial for optimal performance and protection. To determine the right size for you, measure the circumference of your hand at its widest point, usually around the knuckles.
Use the table below as a guide to select the appropriate size:
Hand Circumference (inches)
|7 – 8
|8 – 9
|9 – 10
|10 – 11
|11 – 12
|12 – 13
Check out our in-depth article on the A729 protective gloves to learn more about how they can benefit you or your workforce. – https://lnkd.in/giJXr8uJ
Please phone customer service at 1-888-440-4668 if you require assistance.
Are thermal hazards more of a worry for you than cold weather conditions?
Do you desire the same level of cut-resistant and anti-impact protection without the lining and insulation?
If so, this lighter option that protects from heat and flame may be a better fit for you.
Don’t need that much coverage or looking for a more inexpensive option?